Forensic nurses have licensed health professionals that apply clinical nursing practice together with forensic investigation to identify injuries of patients. They examine patients involved in crime and sexual assault, process forensic evidence, and assist in death investigations.
Core competencies and skills needed for a Forensic Nurse are:
– Provide expert forensic nursing consultation.
– Maintain confidentiality and compassion at all times.
– Collect blood, tissue, and semen samples.
– Evaluate and document patients’ wounds and/or injuries.
– Gather pertinent evidence from victims and suspects.
This definition came from Betterteam.com.
Forensic Nurse Email Lists, Databases, Mailing Lists
Are you looking for a Forensic Nurse mailing list for your healthcare recruiting, staffing, or hiring?
Heartbeat.ai has an extensive contact list of Forensic Nurses.
Individual contact information includes nurse email addresses and direct dial telephone numbers, and cell phone numbers. Other info:
- Full Nurse Name
- Nurse Location
- Work Phone
- Personal Cell / Mobile Number
- Personal and Business Email
- Nursing Specialization
- Years of Experience
- Sole Proprietor Status
- Licensed States
- License Number
- Mailing Address
How to Purchase the Forensic Nurse Lists?
Get access to all of our Healthcare and Medical Data Lists, Emails and Cell Phone Numbers of Nurses, Physicians, Doctors, and other Locum Tenens Professionals.
Cover Image Licensed from: 123RF.com / Luchschen.