A critical care nurse cares for patients who are critically ill. The nurse has a great deal of one-on-one contact with the patient and is often the main source of contact for the family members.
A critical care nurse is responsible for constant monitoring of the patient’s condition, as well as recognition of any subtle changes. These nurses use a large amount of technology within their practice and function as integral members of the multidisciplinary health care team.
Core competencies and skills needed for a critical care nursing are:
– Excellent assessment skills, ability to detect very subtle changes in a patient’s condition
– Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize
– Communication skills and patient and family education skills
– Strong knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medications and their actions, interactions, side effects, and calculations
This definition came from DailyNurse.com.
Critical Care Nurse Email Lists, Databases, Mailing Lists
Are you looking for a Critical Care Nurse mailing list for your healthcare recruiting, staffing, or hiring?
Heartbeat.ai has an extensive contact list of Critical Care Nurses.
Individual contact information includes nurse email addresses and direct dial telephone numbers, and cell phone numbers. Other info:
- Full Nurse Name
- Nurse Location
- Work Phone
- Personal Cell / Mobile Number
- Personal and Business Email
- Nursing Specialization
- Years of Experience
- Sole Proprietor Status
- Licensed States
- License Number
- Mailing Address
How to Purchase the Critical Care Nurse Lists?
Get access to all of our Healthcare and Medical Data Lists, Emails and Cell Phone Numbers of Nurses, Physicians, Doctors, and other Locum Tenens Professionals.
Cover Image Licensed from: 123RF.com / Tyler Olson.