Community Health Nurses provide patient care in clinical and nonclinical settings, from hospitals and clinics to schools and churches. They can also specialize in one or more areas, such as occupational health or maternal care, so their professional duties may vary.
The responsibilities of a Community Health Nurse typically include:
– Developing intervention plans for groups, families and individuals.
– Educating communities about nutrition, hygiene and disease prevention.
– Handing out information about STDs, drug abuse, cigarette smoking or disease outbreaks.
– Administering vaccinations.
– Treating wounds and injuries.
– Checking blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
This definition came from Chron.com.
Community Health Nurse Email Lists, Databases, Mailing Lists
Are you looking for a Community Health Nurse mailing list for your healthcare recruiting, staffing, or hiring?
Heartbeat.ai has an extensive contact list of Community Health Nurses.
Individual contact information includes nurse email addresses and direct dial telephone numbers, and cell phone numbers. Other info:
- Full Nurse Name
- Nurse Location
- Work Phone
- Personal Cell / Mobile Number
- Personal and Business Email
- Nursing Specialization
- Years of Experience
- Sole Proprietor Status
- Licensed States
- License Number
- Mailing Address
How to Purchase the Community Health Nurse Lists?
Get access to all of our Healthcare and Medical Data Lists, Emails and Cell Phone Numbers of Nurses, Physicians, Doctors, and other Locum Tenens Professionals.
Cover Image Licensed from: 123RF.com / Luca Bertolli.